Purdue WR Rondale Moore was among those named when The Big Ten Conference announced the 2018 All-Big Ten football honorees on offense on Wednesday. A total of 41 students were selected to either of the All-Big Ten teams picked by the coaches and media, while another 52 students were awarded honorable mention status.
The Big Ten postseason awards are voted on by conference coaches and a select media panel and honors teams, coaches and students with individual awards that each bear the names of one or two former standouts. The Dungy-Thompson Humanitarian and Ford-Kinnick Leadership awards were announced last week.
The following All-Big Ten teams and individual awards will be announced based tomorrow, Wednesday November 28:
- All-Big Ten Offensive Selections
- Graham-George Offensive Player of the Year
- Thompson-Randle El Freshman of the Year
- Rimington-Pace Offensive Lineman of the Year
- Griese-Brees Quarterback of the Year
- Ameche-Dayne Running Back of the Year
- Richter-Howard Receiver of the Year
- Kwalick-Clark Tight End of the Year